Important Note:

Information or testimonials are not offered as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

Monday 29 July 2013

Urine Therapy - Extract From The Natural Benefits Of Urine Therapy

General Health
I am very much thankful to you for putting a very useful & success story on net.
I am a state govt. officer in Gujarat govt. (Mob. 09909979577).


 I have applied Urine Therapy since last 2 months & have got my fat and diabetes reduced. I am  eeling very much better than earlier, that I have no words to narrate my joy. The day without drinking urine, feel that something is missing. I use to consume urine three times a day, early morning, two hours after meal & at evening at 6.00 pm, quantity is 200 gm per time.   Upon my request, my nephew's wife Jigna, 35, weight 87 kg has also started this therapy and she is also feeling very good and she also has lost some weight within a span of only 15 days. She has got instant relied from permanent headache.

Her daughter Srushti had also KHIL on face, has also relief.  She used to rub urine on her face. She did this for 7 days and feels better.  My brother Krishnavadan age 69 retired govt. officer, had a problem in knee also started urine therapy and feel relief within a month only.   I wish u a long and happy & healthy life.

Chaitanya Parikh,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Jan 16, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment