Important Note:

Information or testimonials are not offered as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Urine Therapy - Psychological effect

The shock initially brought on by drinking urine might fundamentally challenge previously accepted ideas as a result of which repressed energy is released that can be applied to strengthen the body and fight an illness.

Scientists claim that the highest acceptable placebo effect is 30%. However, a much higher percentage of people actually achieves positive results with urine therapy, which is remarkable since many people are often initially skeptical because of their aversion to urine, and apply urine therapy as a last resort.

Confronting and conquering reluctance play an important role in this theory. Applying your own bodily substances in an attempt to lead to a considerably broadened outlook on the intelligence and power of the body, and can increase your appreciation and love for yourself as a physical and spiritual being. Instead of regarding excretions (really just a part of yourself) as enemies you, regard them as your helpers. This healthier way of seeing yourself might well have a powerful healing effect on your body.

If the results are experienced as positive applying your own urine as medication means that you have more physical and mental freedom than previously believed, which can also have a healing effect on a deep level.

Besides being beneficial on a personal level, the use of urine as medication opens a new door for contemporary medical science. It confronts us with the possibility that the powers of the body and the universe are infinite, and that we are much less dependent on complicated theories and technologies for our health than up until now was assumed.

Urine therapy confronts us with a very concrete healer within which works both on a physical and on an energy level. The latter implies that urine, as a holographic substance, can affect all levels of being from the physical, through the electromagnetic fields of the emotions and the mind, up to the subtler genetic vibrational information of the soul.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete