Important Note:

Information or testimonials are not offered as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

Sunday 14 April 2013

Urine Therapy - Dental Healing Experience

C. P. Mithal, author of "Urine Therapy: Self-Healing Through Intrinsic Medicine" and "Miracles of Urine Therapy", reports that toothache was miraculously relieved after rinsing with urine. He also recounts the case of a 30-year-old with loose lower teeth, where the dentist had advised extraction. This man followed Mithal's instructions regarding urine treatment for periodontitis to a T (see below under "How to apply urine"), and within two months his gums healed and his teeth firmed up.

Dr. Ulrich Erwin Hasler, a Swiss physician and author of a book on auto-urine therapy, reports a case of periodontitis/bleeding gums. Once a day, the patient held his own urine in his mouth for 15 minutes and his gums stopped bleeding.

Naturopath John W. Armstrong reports in his book "The Water of Life" the case of a man suffering from (dentist-diagnosed) pyorrhea who took half a pint (about 17 cubic inches or 0.3 l) of his own urine every morning and also used urine as a mouthwash. Within nine weeks, all signs of gum disease had disappeared to the surprise of his dentist. This was accomplished without the fast on urine and water that Armstrong typically advocated. Armstrong adds that by cleansing the body of its impurities by a fast on urine and plain water, pyorrhea vanishes automatically, a fact that he observed in all cases he ever treated. As to his own teeth, he writes that a well-balanced diet and urine therapy preserved them so he never required to visit a dentist.

Site visitor Sara has reported a most amazing dental healing experience with a serious and painful tooth root infection that had spread to her jaw and the lymph nodes in her neck. Not only did the pain stop immediately upon holding urine in her mouth, but brown spots on the tooth started to lighten as well. See her detailed report at Testimonial: urine therapy heals severe tooth root infection.

3 comments:

  1. I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to the word, I'm Engr Eric David, I have confirmed and till now I'll still anouced to the public and the people around me that the best way to get rid of this health challenges is to contact the relaible Herbalist for herbal cures.
    I read deaply to have believe and try to made used of the medicine. When I was diagnosed on 10/10/2015, it was only the English prescribed I made use of all through, it was a very big stress for me, I had a friend who introduced me to to the great Herbalist of African, Dr. Odey Abang he's very popular now in my State, Anchorage, Alaska where I lives. I contacted him as my friend directed me to him for a help. Glory to God, my case is settle among many others are My two Cousins, James and John with wife's he cures from HIV/ AIDS, And till now, none of this had been confirmed in us, feel so blessed and happy to be back again as I was being born. I have been diagnosed severally and still shows nothing in us, Dr. Odey Abang is a God's sent Herbalist
    You can reach as well as inform your loves ones to get ride of this deathly viruses.
    You can reach him in either way
    Email-
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete