Important Note:

Information or testimonials are not offered as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Urine Therapy - Skin Problem

Today marked my 44th day on Urine Therapy. Over these 44 days of application, my skin condition has improved. Very soft and smooth.

___________________________________

There are some of us that have to deal with skin problems on a regular basis which are generally overcome over the course of time. Some of us, however, have skin problems and eczema to the point where we would do almost anything in order to overcome it. We may have tried a number of different natural cures without results but the itching, flaking and related problems that we are dealing with are maddening to say the least. If you would like to know a natural killer that is certainly out of the ordinary but has been known to work on the most severe cases, I'm about to reveal it to you.

Before I tell you what it is, I need you to understand that not all natural cures are going to be easy to do. As a matter of fact, some of them may be downright unsavory, as is the case with the type of natural therapy that I am about to discuss. What I am talking about is urine therapy, something that certainly does not have the favor inside of the natural healing community for the large part. For those who have been touched in a positive way by this out of the ordinary healing practice, they would welcome it again with open arms.

Many of us consider the urine to be toxic, removing many of the poisons that are inside of the body. In reality, urine is not toxic and as a matter of fact, it is quite good for you. Much of the toxicity that is within the body are released through various organs, such as the liver and even by breathing. It is also released to a large extent through the skin and that is one of the reasons why many of us experience our eczema in the first place.

Although a very small percentage of you are going to look further into the possibility of using urine therapy to cure a eczema, those of you who do try it will notice results rather quickly. If you can get beyond the fact that you are actually drinking your own bodily fluids, it is actually something that can heal rather well. It is nothing that is new and has been practiced for thousands of years in various cultures. By practicing it yourself, you may just unlock a natural way to overcome a variety of problems.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw �� % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete