Important Note:

Information or testimonials are not offered as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Urine Therapy - Children

Today marked my 64th day on Urine Therapy.

________________________________
urine from children. The urine from a child is often very pure,
especially if the child follows a healthy diet. In some cases, the
urine from a child can also be used in the external massage
application for the seriously ill who cannot produce enough of their
own urine.

Urine from different people usually does not differ much in its
ingredients, which is why the urine from one person will also to some
extent work for somebody else. However, your own urine contains
personal, characteristic substances and provides the particular
information the body needs in order to carry out the healing process
as effectively as possible.

In general, it is no problem to combine urine therapy with any other
form of natural treatment. This also applies to the use of nutritional
supplements as long as they are natural. One should refrain from any
chemically manufactured supplements. Experience has shown that the use
of vitamin supplements in combination with the practise of urine
therapy can considerably cut down the amount of supplements you need
to take, because of the recycling effect. Many substances, such as
vitamins and enzymes, act as carriers for other. Urine therapy can
also be seen as a form of self--vaccination: certain bodily substances
which have been removed from the body, some of which may have been
produced as a result of illness, are rein-introduced into the body in
small amounts. These substances are reabsorbed into the blood through
either the intestines or the skin. According to this hypothesis, the
immune system is then given the chance to react appropriately.


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Can i start urine therapy for my 2.5 yr old baby girl?For her health to be good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw �� % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete