Today marked my 38th day on Urine Therapy. I realised that my skin has become softer , smoother and radiant. Some white spots have also become smaller. In addition, age spots have become less obvious.
Urine therapy is simple, but remember that these instructions are not given as medical guidance, but are simply to be taken into account as general information .
• Before starting the therapy, diet and general health should be reviewed. All the three should be in a balanced condition. Chemical drugs -and poor dietary habits affect the quality of urine. Synthetic additives, preservatives, refined and denatured flours; sugars, caffeine, nicotine etc. should be avoided .
• For internal use, midstream urine is collected in a clean cup. As urine breaks down quickly outside the body, it is to be used as soon as it is collected.
• To start with, only a few drops are to be administered each day in the early morning .
• Urine can be taken with ink filler and one or two drops should be placed under the tongue. The dosage can be increased to five to ten drops twice a day over a period of three to five days.
• Diluting or boiling the urine decreases the efficacy. So these practices should be avoided.
• Urine therapy should not be taken during pregnancy and by people suffering from kidney disorders without a doctor's supervision .
• Some individuals may experience mild headache, nausea, diarrhoea, tiredness or skin rashes, which are the body's natural responses against stored toxins. These symptoms normally disappear within 24 to 36 hours.
• In most cases, frequent small doses of one to three ounces for two to three weeks will suffice. Regular users say that it assists in the maintenance of energy levels, reduction of aging and prevention of illness.
• Applying urine to the skin is an excellent treatment for many types of skin disorders such as skin rashes, eczema, psoriasis, acne, insect bites, etc. The urea in urine is excellent for cosmetic use and moisturising the skin. Fresh or old urine can be used as external application. In fact, old urine with its high ammonia content is more beneficial in many stubborn skin. diseases.
• A small cotton ball or pad is to be soaked in urine and rubbed over the affected area. This is to be discarded and another one is taken to repeat the process for five to ten minutes.
Information or testimonials are not offered as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.