Important Note:

Information or testimonials are not offered as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

Sunday 20 January 2013

Would you drink a cup of your own pee every night with dinner?

Would you drink a cup of your own pee every night with dinner?

You know who liked to drink his own pee? Gandhi. You know who else? Jim Morrison. And guess who else, supposedly? John Lennon. Which just goes to show you that urine is a popular beverage with both people who like LSD and people who are really into civil rights – as well as many, many others. There’s a whole group of people out there who are avid pee drinkers and there are a lot more of them than you probably think (do a Google search for “urine therapy” for a big surprise). Basically, they swear it’s rich in vitamins and that it’s just about the healthiest thing you could drink and they seem to really enjoy referring to pee as “golden.” And there’s more! Many of them also use it for other stuff, too, like treating skin rashes and psoriasis and, of course, teeth whitening (no kidding!), and they swear it cures a bunch of stuff, like eczema and chicken pox (how much would it SUCK to be the kid of a pee drinker?) and that it prevents cancer. They like to quote Proverbs 5:15, which says: “Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well.” (Yeah – I had never seen that one before, either.) Indian yogis drink it, the ancient Romans drank it and – guess what? – for $1,000,000, I would drink it for a month every night with dinner. Not because I buy any of this “pee is good and good for you” crap (I think that when my excretory system excretes something, there’s really nothing more to discuss) but because urine is 95% water and I know it won’t kill me and it’s only for a month and then I’m rich, bitch.
- Kali

2 comments:

  1. I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete