Important Note:

Information or testimonials are not offered as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

Thursday 10 January 2013

Drinking Urine For Health Reasons

You can start by sprinkling some urine over your hands so that you may feel its texture. Then smell the urine and check your reaction. If you feel nauseous, continue the procedure for a period of time until reaction starts to change for the better. Once the smell stops nauseating you and your attitude toward urine becomes neutral, use a dropper a put a bit of urine on your tongue.
 
You might as well like the taste of urine. Continue sampling until all your negative and positive emotions disappear and you start feeling completely neutral toward the urine. The technique will give your conscious a chance to stay pristine, without any thought, convention or some other nuisance interfering with the process.”
 
Urinating on superficial burns and stings has been commonly believed to be a popular folk remedy. Promoters of urine therapy say that “urine’s antiseptic properties cause mild burning and stinging sensations of the skin if the urine is applied to a cut or as an aftershave. It is still unclear which of the constituents of urine works as a topical antiseptic.
 
Researcher Rinad Minvaleyev offers a different explanation of urine’s antiseptic properties. He suggests taking a closer look at the chemical makeup of urine. Aside from the main components – urea and water – urine also contains some quantities of hormones and metabolites, including corticosteroids. Corticosteroids are used in a variety of antiseptic ointments and creams, which can destroy germs and harmful microorganisms. Urine has a similar effect on the damaged skin when it comes to treatment of superficial burns, cuts and stings.
 
 
 
Dr. Ronnie Ng

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to dr.ezomo for his good work I never believe that ALS has cure, I was ALS over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
    dr.ezomo cure ALS and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
    that he cant cure ALS I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
    night luckily to me he replied me, but I dont believe him I thought it was
    a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ezomo if he is saying the
    truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
    waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
    up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
    grateful to God for using Dr ezomo to cure me, that is the reason why i
    decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
    Dr ezomo to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173
    dr.ezomo for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
    He can also cure so many sickness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete