Examples of urine based therapies
Trembling hands and knees can be helped by washing and rubbing one's own warm urine into the skin directly after one has urinated.
- All kinds of throat inflammation can be helped by gargling with urine to which a bit of saffron has been added.
- A mixture of potato- and sulphur-powder, mixed with heated, old urine helps against hair loss. One should rub this mixture into the scalp; this slows down loss of hair (calf's gall can be added if necessary).
- One can best heal injuries to the eyes with honey dissolved in the lightly boiled urine from a young man. One should wash the eyes as often as possible with this fluid.
- In the beginning stages of dropsy, one should drink one's own morning urine on an empty stomach for a prolonged period of time.
- This also helps against jaundice.
Dr. Ronnie Ng