Important Note:

Information or testimonials are not offered as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

Monday 19 September 2011

Urine Therapy

Today marked my 90th day on Urine Therapy.


_______________________________________

think three of the reasons are"

1. it is cheap and thus not publicized. why would the medical complex want anything so cheap widely used

2 Many find it disgusting as they have not tried it. Others think it is toxic due to them thinking it is full of waste products.

3 Most do not know about it and the great success that are being done with it.

After reading several books on it in the hope of helping my dying mother, who was fascinating and shared a book with several friends but declined to use it herself. I myself have tried it to see if it had any ill effects before I mentioned it to her and did have a healing crisis almost immediately, but unfortunately did not keep it up though I tried it a little after that.

When I got up to larger amounts, I could not do it without adding ice and grape juice to make it more palatable. It took a little while to get over the yuk factor which I think was more in the mind than the actual taste.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete