Important Note:

Information or testimonials are not offered as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

Monday 5 September 2011

Urine Therapy - Nature's Elixir for Good Health

Today Marked my 76th day on Urine Therapy.

___________________________________________
By Flora Peschek-Böhmer, PH.D.,
and Gisela Schreiber
Published by Inner Traditions
152 pages, paperback
Stop! Before some of you quickly turn the page on this review, I offer an anecdote.

In the 1950s, the various young children in many families often had a bath together. This was very true in those days and some parents still carry on with this daily tradition.

Occasionally one child would go quiet, stop splashing and take on a rather dreamy look. This meant one thing. They were having a pee. General loud protests would erupt, appealing to mother to “do something!”

The inevitable shouted reply from the busy mother would be, “Don’t worry, it’s good for your complexion.” Oh dear.

Mothers and grandmothers know about a lot of things and this is no exception. Urine is good for your skin and many other things as well. This little book lifts the veil and dispels some of the myths about urine and its use in healing.

Flora Peschek-Böhmer is a natural therapist of long standing in Hamburg, Germany, who has recommended urine therapy to her clients for a variety of disorders. Some were revolted by the very thought. Later they tried it and were surprised by the results. Gisela Schreiber is a medical journalist.

Urine therapy has a long history. The benefits were known to early societies and urine was used in many ways. However, in recent times urine therapy has been extremely popular in Germany, Japan and India, although known in other countries.

The main resistance to using urine therapeutically is the accretion of myths and prejudices that have grown up around ‘Pee’. The author deals with and dispels these in a straight forward way that will reassure those who are open-minded, but not sure.

The book is composed of a brief overview of the therapy, with a little history and a pep-talk about the prejudices and how to overcome them. This is followed by the methods of treatment and then a list of conditions that respond to urine therapy and testimonials from those who used it in that context with success. It is highly accessible and easy to read.

The use of urine by ingestion or by rubbing onto the skin informs and challenges the immune system to get itself into gear and start creating the conditions in the body needed to heal things that are awry.

In the interests of research, yes dear reader, I tried rubbing my urine into my sad psoriatic elbows. Surprisingly, I have not had to use my steroid cream on them for two weeks now. They do not have an odour, or feel bad in any way. The trick is to really make sure the urine is completely rubbed in. For the curious, collecting your own urine is always going to be much easier for men for obvious reasons.

I recommend this book as an extremely interesting look at a common, inexpensive and renewable way of healing yourself. And the medicine is completely tailored to your own needs! There’s no cost, no prescription required and an ample supply comes naturally to you when you need it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw �� % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete