Important Note:

Information or testimonials are not offered as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Urine Therapy - For My Skin

After more than 2 years of using urine therapy my skin is impeccable, it glows and feels as soft and new. The first time I applied it to my face there was a tingling feeling on my skin, obviously reacting to the foreign substance applied. After weeks of application my skin had no reaction when the urine was applied. To my surprise and you maybe shocked, there is no foul smell on the skin after the urine is applied and it disappears and is visually undetectable. That observation made me continue as the odor could have deterred my interest in finding the end result.

What I did every morning is to pee the mid stream urine into a cup.  I will use a facial tissue to wipe on my face  (forehead, chin, colse to the eyes, jaws, avoiding the lips and eyes). I allow the skin to process the urine therapy for several minutes before washing my face. You may wish to let the urine stay a little longer on your face before washing.  Usually, between 10 minutes to half an hour should be sufficient. 

If you have certain skin conditions such as acne, blemishes, blackheads, whiteheads etc, you may want to try urine therapy.  You won't know if you don't try.  Don't feel embarassed in trying as with time, you may realise the benefits of urine therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment