Important Note:

Information or testimonials are not offered as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

Monday 26 August 2013

Urine Therapy - Cure Liver Cancer

A dying person will try everything. I started the urine treatment. Dr Sarvesh Vora (Mumbai) arranged a mass prayer for me. This kindled a fire of faith in me. Same day I took discharge from the Cancer Hospital "against medical advice".
Though I had heard and read several things about urine therapy, I had never tried it earlier. Every day I started drinking urine 1.5 to 2 glasses. In the beginning, nausea, vomiting, bitter taste were experienced; but after 15 days, the mouth ulcers healed. The bleeding from my gums stopped. After spending thousands of rupees and months of medical treatment, this tiny relief gave ma a lot of hope and increased faith.
Now I started a disciplined approach. I changed my lifestyle. Early morning took 5 to 7 glasses of Tulsi+mint decoction. Consumed all the urine produced as a result. After that, carrot juice, cabbage juice, leafy vegetable soups, fruit juices were taken every 2 hours. All shivambu produced thereby was also consumed. Thus throughout the day:
5-6 glasses fruit juices
7 glasses urine
7 glasses boiled water
Within a month, I obtained significant relief from inflammation of stomach, drowsiness, insomnia. I could pay more attention to my routine work as well as carry out daily treatment with more zeal.
After three months of this plan, a miracle happened one morning. When I visited the toilet as usual, I got blood clots similar to menstrual clots, in my stool. The entire toilet got soiled with them. I picked up some clots in a polyethylene bag and sent them to the pathology lab. The reports arrived in ten days and stated that they were indeed tumors from my liver. Repeat gastroscopy at the Cancer hospital showed a "normal" report. I had won a long tedious war.
Health was improving at a faster rate now. Based on literature and old experience, along with liquids, I started taking Amalaki rasayan [an Ayurvedic formula containing Indian gooseberry or amla (Phyllanthus emblica)], chyvanprash [an Ayurvedic mixture of herbs, spices and other components] and coarsely ground black sesame seeds. This experiment continued for nearly 15 months without any solid food.
Today I am healthy. I feel I am 40 and not 50 years old. I have become a miracle story amongst my friends and relatives.
Above article appeared in ‘Shivambu Parivar Directory' printed in 1995, by Water of Life Foundation, India. This foundation was founded by Dr G. K. Thakkar. The directory was published by painstaking efforts by Dr Jagdip Shah, MD (Obstetrics and Gynecology). Despite being a busy doctor birthing several babies every day, he is a most active member of Water of Life Foundation, India.

No comments:

Post a Comment