Important Note:

Information or testimonials are not offered as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Urine Therapy - A Non-Toxic By-Product

Urine Eczema Therapy - How Long Does Urine Eczema Therapy Take To Work On Eczema
By Sandra White K
Aug 7, 2011

Urine is a non-toxic by-product of a process called blood filtration and
not excretion or waste filtration. Through the urine, the body takes off
and releases the elements not need at that moment. Urine is composed of
hundreds and hundreds of compounds including huge amounts of urea and uric acid which both serves as anti-oxidants.

Specifically to the person from where it comes, the urine also contains
other compounds. Urine is antispasmodic, anticonvulsive, anticancer,
antiviral, antifungal and antiviral. It also contains essential elements
such as zinc, vitamin b12, vitamin b6, urea, tyrosine, tryptophan,
riboflavin, proteins, potassium, phosphorus, phenylalanine, pantothenic
acid, ornithine, nitrogen, methionine, glucose and other essential
compounds.

Urine is one of the most effective, popular and free natural remedy for a
lot of different diseases. There are a lot of books available on urine
therapy for eczema. For so many years, urine has been utilized to heal a
wide variety of diseases including eczema. People apply it to the skin
while some also drink it. While there are some cases wherein it is enough
to just rub the urine topically, directly to the skin, there are also some
cases that it may be more effective to place it in a plastic bag and hold
the affected area in the bag for ten or more minutes.

When going for urine therapy for eczema taken orally, only fresh urine
should be used. The genital area should be washed thoroughly before
collecting the samples. The best time to do this is in the morning, right
after getting off from bed. Collect the samples at mid-stream. People
should also refrain from eating anything for a half hour after taking in
the urine.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete