Important Note:

Information or testimonials are not offered as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

Thursday 8 December 2011

Urine Therapy - Acne

Day 169

One of the most notable benefits of urine therapy for acne is that it is all-natural, as it is completely produced by the body. Urine is also said to contain vitamins and minerals, as well as antibacterial and anti-fungal compounds that can effectively treat mild to severe forms of acne. Urine therapy or “urotherapy” also does not cost much and is readily accessible for anyone and everyone.

Urine therapy for acne is probably one of the most natural forms of treatment available, though not necessarily the most agreeable. Laboratory analyses show that more than 90% of urine is primarily water, and the other 10% consists of urea, ammonia, salt, and other minerals, all of which are said to have healing properties and acne-fighting ability. Urea especially is a very potent antibacterial and anti-fungal agent and is, in fact, used for treating skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema. It is also said to hydrate the skin, along with the urine salt that also helps the skin retain moisture, preventing the skin from drying out, as many chemical acne treatments do.

Urine is often assumed to be “dirty” and to contain micro-organisms and bacteria, but the contrary is true; it has been proven to be “sterile” and germ-free, and is even said to be cleaner than distilled water. Aside from being sterile, it also contains a lot of other vitamins and minerals in small doses. Urine is actually fluid filtered from the blood and contains elements absorbed in the bloodstream that are not needed. For example, if a person ingested too much vitamin C, the kidney flushes out the excess by excreting urine. Aside from vitamins and minerals like vitamins B, C, iron, and zinc, the urine also contains amino acids like tryptophan, lysine, and methionine, making urine therapy for acne possibly effective.

Urine therapy for acne is also very cost-effective, as the person under the treatment does not really have to buy anything, and urine is very easy to obtain. One might, however, have to buy certain foods and beverages to produce more “nutritious” urine. Some of these foods would include fruits and vegetables, cranberry juice, and apple cider vinegar. Alternative medicine experts also advise using “morning urine,” or the first amount of fluid excreted after waking up, as this has the most concentration of vitamins and urea. Two methods of urine therapy for acne are oral intake and topical application, though the latter is often preferred and may produce faster and better results due to direct absorption of the skin.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I know it sounds a little crazy but I've been doing this for about a week and a half, and my severe cystic acne has almost completely cleared up. I just pee in a plastic container and apply it to my whole face 2 times a day. I've been struggling for years and this is the only thing that has worked. (Better than prescriptions, proactiv, and OTC medicines.) Give it a try, you have nothing to lose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete