Important Note:

Information or testimonials are not offered as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

Thursday 30 June 2011

Making Your Own Medicine

How common is the use of urine? It is used in the manufacture of hormones, diuretics, and cancer fighting drugs. As urea, it is one of the primary ingredients in many face and skin creams---just read the labels---because it is one of the best moisturizers available. As a medicine, it can be used as an extract, injected, topically and in oral applications. Scientific research on urine therapy started at the turn of the last century and continued until shortly after World War II, when drug companies realized there was more money to be made in urine extracts than in promoting its self-healing properties.
Dr. Williams states that urine is probably the most specific customized medicine you will ever have available. He refers to the remarkable story of Martha Christy, who for years suffered a long list of chronic ailments untreatable by conventional medicine. She reluctantly agreed to try urine therapy and experienced almost immediate relief. She went on to document not only her story but those of many others in her book " Christy cites numerous medical and scientific studies that have been conducted on urine, as well as testimonials from numerous converts, and provides a good resource for understanding the benefits and supporting evidence for using urine therapy. Home Cure also offers a source book for physicians.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw �� % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete