Important Note:

Information or testimonials are not offered as a substitute for professional medical prevention, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician, pharmacist, or health care provider before taking any home remedies or supplements or following any treatment suggested by anyone on this site. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs or diagnose your particular medical history.

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Urine Therapy - Used by People For Thousand Of Years

Urine Therapy has been around for thousands of years. Though there may not be any scientific proof that using urine as a replacement for modern medicine works, many people believe in urine therapy. There are two ways urine is used in urine therapy. Internal application is when you consume urine by drinking it. External application is when you use urine on the skin. Urine is sterile, and is made up of 95% water, 2.5% urea, and a 2.5% mixture of hormones, minerals, salt, and enzymes. Although urine therapy is practiced throughout the world, it is rarely ever talked about in public. In today’s society there are many people who both use urine therapy daily as a beauty regimen, or for good health, and those who use urine therapy as need as medication. Some believe that human urine has strengthening and curative characteristics concerning many deficiencies. Some believe urine therapy is practiced as justification for a urine fetish. While yet others just think it’s plain disgusting.

Treatments that human urine is used for include:

Hair Loss is prevented by mixing fresh urine, powered sulpher and potato’s together, and applying the mixture to the scalp. Throat inflammations are treated by gargling a mixture of fresh urine, and saffron.

Trembling hands and feet are treated by rubbing fresh, warm urine into the skin, and not washing it off. Drinking fresh urine in the morning for 9 days is believed to cure scurvy. Washing your eyes with fresh urine is used to cure sore eyes.

Washing your hands with warm fresh urine is said to cure numbness, chaps, sores, and makes joints more limber. Washing means pouring urine on your hands as you would if it was water, and not using any soap. Dabbing fresh urine of fresh wounds as you would peroxide is said to make the wound heal faster.

For tired painful eyes are treated by placing a few drops of fresh urine in the eye. Four day old urine is used as a ear drop to cure ear infections, and ear aches.

By rubbing urine into your scalp and allowing it to set for 30 minutes is said to get rid of dandruff. By rubbing fresh morning urine onto your face it is believe to get rid of blemishes such as pimples, and leave the skin soft acting as a facial moisturizer.

It is also believed that fresh morning urine applied to the face daily, acts are a wrinkle reducer, allowing you to look more youthful longer.

Is urine just another human waste product, or are we flushing away the fountain of youth. Could it be possible that those who drink urine for beauty reasons be so afraid of growing out, that in desperation they’ll try anything? Urine therapy can not be scientifically prove, but that doesn’t mean it don’t work for some people. The mind is a powerful thing, and perhaps believing with all your heart that urine therapy works, is where the cure actually lies.

7 comments:

  1. All true.
    Brother Sage, author, Healing Water from Within(c)2018

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Friends i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr Onokun cured my HPV virus that have been in body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr Onokun the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Dr Onokun that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS,HERPES VIRUS,ALS VIRUS. you can contact his via: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP HIM +2349064844957

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
      curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or 
      call/whatsapp +2348155227532
      he also have #herbs for
      #hiv/aids
      #cancerdisease 
      #fibroid 
      #diabetes

      Delete
  3. Good day to you all am very happy to write this testimony to the whole world to see the great work of the great man named DR.AZIEGBE I was down over since 1year but thank god am here to give this testimony for you all to see the great powers that is hiding on this earth I was once an HSV 2, but thanks to him that help me I was going through internet looking for cure when I see this man name AZIEGBE I quickly email him If I can get help to grateful surprise to me he really do according to the post I see on internet this man ask me to provide some necessary things which he should be able to use for my cure, I did what he say and after everything, this man told me that after two weeks I will be cured, after that ending of the weeks i should go for test I did and I was very happy when I see my result but i don’t know how he did it but thank God for bring this man to me am very happy to see myself am HSV negative you can order now and get your cure on email: DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL .COM just call him for quick answer on his number or whatsApp him +2349035465208, also contact me on +1 (505) 317-3340
    1. HIV / AIDS 2. COPD 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B
    6. HPV 7. emphysema

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is real take it seriously, Who will believe that herbal medicine can cure herpes, I never believe that this will work, I have to spend a lot of money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that I was waiting for death to come because I was broke, one day I hard about this great man called Dr. Abolo who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and cancer cure, I decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied to my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared herbal medicine and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that in 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, I took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a check-up, and I went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus-negative, and my son and I thought it was a joke, I went to another hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are a herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via Email@ draboloherbalhome@gmail.com
    THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. WILLIAMS CAN CURE
    . HERPES
    . HIV/AIDS
    . CANCER
    . DIABETES
    . LASSA FEVER
    . GONORRHEA
    . MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    . EPILEPSY

    ReplyDelete